1. Viddy from The Pop Up Pinhole Company. I love this, not only because it’s an adorable design, but also because it started via a Kickstarter campaign. The camera is a screen printed design which you can build yourself, and it can accept medium format and 35mm film. I’d love to take one of these on a trip to London and see what I could shoot :) There is also the Videre design based on a twin lens reflex camera…beautiful.
2. Remember when you used to print photos and stick them in albums? I know…it’s been a long time hasn’t it. Paperchase always stock beautiful albums and this laser cut album would look just perfect on my coffee table.
3. I stumbled across Kayleigh O’Mara‘s store a few days ago and spotted some sweet little camera brooches. This Brownie brooch made from Kayleigh’s pen drawn design is my favourite :)
4. I can’t resist a lovely set of notecards, although I’d like these so much I’d find it difficult to part with them :) They are available via PRINTforLOVEofWOOD on Etsy.
5. Following my disposable camera challenge, Ioana directed me a Photojojo article and while there I also came across this Disposable Camera Hack Kit. I like that the kit includes a little project book, a fisheye lens and a filter, as well as the 27 exposure camera. Fun stuff :)
6. I’ve previously been a customer of Inkifi and loved their photo prints. I think this little mini photo book would be perfect for holiday photos. It would fit perfectly in my bag so that on cold winter days I can remind myself what summer feels like.
7. How sweet are these little camera clips from Mustard! I have a set of little photo prints that would look great hanging from these on my home office wall.
8. I spotted this fun little disposable camera in Urban Outfitters. There are a variety of cameras all with different effects, but this one is the best Christmassy one I think. Each shot contains a graphic, text or pattern which, if you’ve had a bit of disposable camera practice, could make some silly pictures. The back of the box indicates which pattern is featured on which number exposure so that you know what you’re shooting.
9. I’m keeping my eye on shoulder camera bags at the moment and a few bags at Rigu have caught my eye including this Able Camera Bag. Don’t forget that the 10% discount code is still active – just add HOP10 at the checkout for the code to be applied.
10. Finally a perfect stocking filler…you can never have enough mugs :) This little retro mug is available from the Science Museum.
Is there anything that catches your eye out of these? Leave a note in the comments and let me know what you think (feel free to share your present tips too!).